Friday, February 25, 2011

I Have Wanted This Forever: Ross University School of Medicine Information Sessions February and March, 2011.

All of my transcripts were received by UNCG for the summer post-bacc pre-med program. I also requested a copy of my transcripts to personally be sent in case I need them for any other schools. They are sealed with the schools certification stamps on the envelopes.

While doing a google search, I came across a google ad for the Ross University Medical School information sessions that are going on this weekend and next month. The title "You have wanted this forever" is great and really puts my ambition into words. Although I don't think that Ross is the best school around, I believe that they do very well with marketing.

The info sessions are being held in a number of major cities in the U.S.

February, 2011
March, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers